Stoneleigh KT17 | Extension and alterations to a bungalow
Project description | Architect designed residential extension Stoneleigh KT17
Single storey rear and side extension, roof extension, and internal alterations to a bungalow to create a contemporary single family dwelling.
“We appointed GOAStudio in mid 2015 to design an extension and loft conversion for our detached bungalow, with our objective being to have a light filled open-plan living space that would make the most of our large south-facing garden.
Of the architects we shortlisted, we choose GOAStudio because we felt George understood our requirements best and came up with constructive ideas at our first meeting.
Although we may have been able to do our proposed works under permitted development, George recommended that we seek planning approval because of the contemporary nature of the design. He then managed the planning process with approval granted six weeks after initial submission.
Our works are scheduled to commence in 2017 and we can’t wait to see how the GOAStudio design translates through to a completed build that hopefully exceeds our expectations.” Annette H. and Darren S
Initial home consultation, measured survey and production of existing set of drawings, planning stage design and submission, building regulations design and submission, obtaining local authority approvals, construction information production, construction stage site visits, liaising with the builder and other consultants.
Project type | Rear and side extension
Client | Private
Location | Stoneleigh, K17
Currently | Completed
For similar projects to this architect designed residential extension Stoneleigh KT17 please see our:
If you need expert advice from an RIBA Chartered Architect please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- the full address of your property,
- a couple of photographs showing the areas you would like to extend and renovate,
- a brief description of the changes you would like to carry out to your home, and
- any estate agent or similar plans you might have available.
- assess the information and get back to you with initial advice about what might be feasible,
- search the public planning records of your local authority to find similar planning approvals nearby,
- prepare a free consultation to include information on design ideas, architectural fee estimates, project stages and requirements, and
- afterwards we will prepare a detailed fixed fee proposal to cover the architectural services you will need for your project.
We are here to assist with your project.
We provide architectural services in the following London Boroughs:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
Read our design, planning, and architectural guides above if you seek advice for your project.
We can help you with these home extensions and renovations:
- Side extensions
- Rear extensions
- Kitchen extensions
- Roof extensions
- Residential renovations
- Mansard roof extensions
- Contemporary extensions
- Flat extensions
- Garden flat
- House extensions
See our guides above for ideas, inspiration and architectural advice for your home project.
We specialise in
- Greener homes
- Retrofit and energy efficiency for older and traditional buildings
- Conservation areas
- Listed Buildings
- Homeowner architectural services
- Developer architectural services
RIBA Chartered architect services
GOAStudio London residential architecture limited, 86-90 Paul Street, EC2A 4NE, Hackney
t: 0203 984 3005