Grange Park, Enfield N21 | House extension and alterations
Project description | Architect designed house extension Grange Park Enfield N21
Adding a single storey rear extension and internal alterations to create an enlarged kitchen and dinning area on the ground floor, change of floor levels to create a raised terrace area adjacent to the living areas that opens up to the rear garden.
Initial home consultation, measured survey and production of existing set of drawings, planning stage design and submission, obtaining planning approval, preparation of technical drawings for the building regulations submission and assistance to completion.
Client | Private
Location | Grange Park, Enfield N21
Currently | Completed
For similar to this architect designed house extension Grange Park Enfield N21 project please see our guides for:
Click to read our Enfield residential architect and planning guide that includes detailed planning and design advice for your home project. For inspiration and ideas see below some of our other residential projects in Enfield.
If you need expert advice from an RIBA Chartered Architect please email us at email@example.com with the following:
- the full address of your property,
- a couple of photographs showing the areas you would like to extend and renovate,
- a brief description of the changes you would like to carry out to your home, and
- any estate agent or similar plans you might have available.
- assess the information and get back to you with initial advice about what might be feasible,
- search the public planning records of your local authority to find similar planning approvals nearby,
- prepare a free consultation to include information on design ideas, architectural fee estimates, project stages and requirements, and
- afterwards we will prepare a detailed fixed fee proposal to cover the architectural services you will need for your project.
We are here to assist with your project.
We provide architectural services in the following London Boroughs:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
Read our design, planning, and architectural guides above if you seek advice for your project.
We can help you with these home extensions and renovations:
- Side extensions
- Rear extensions
- Kitchen extensions
- Roof extensions
- Residential renovations
- Mansard roof extensions
- Contemporary extensions
- Flat extensions
- Garden flat
- House extensions
See our guides above for ideas, inspiration and architectural advice for your home project.
We specialise in
- Greener homes
- Retrofit and energy efficiency for older and traditional buildings
- Conservation areas
- Listed Buildings
- Homeowner architectural services
- Developer architectural services
RIBA Chartered architect services
GOAStudio London residential architecture limited, 86-90 Paul Street, EC2A 4NE, Hackney
t: 0203 984 3005