Brockley, Lewisham SE4 | House extension
Project description | Architect designed house extension Brockley Lewisham SE4
Side extension, rear extension, and internal alterations to a semi-detached house.
Initial home consultation, measured survey and production of existing set of drawings, planning stage design and submission, Building Regulations design and submission, obtaining local authority approvals and redesign of kitchen area.
Project type | Rear and side extension
Client | Private
Location | Brockley, Lewisham SE4
Currently | Completed
Photography | Marte Gallery
Featured | “6 inspiring timber floor designs” by Honor Kennedy in Homify:
“On the other end of the scale is this glossy and polished dark mahogany floorboard. With a slightly rough finish to ensure you can see the individual boards, this flooring is full of character and imparts an ambience of intelligence and astuteness. Again, this floorboard works in a contemporary dwelling, as seen here, or alternatively would work beautifully in a heritage or traditional dwelling, paired with white walls, and antique rugs. See more…“
Contractor | Builders of Integrity
“Shamak, the Builders of Integrity Project Manager, provided a friendly and professional service. His keen eye for detail ensured the plans were absorbed prior to the start of the work. At every stage of the project, Shamak took ownership and maintained a great balance between guiding us as clients and also listening and accommodating our needs along the way.” Mr A Bevan, Brockley, London.
Click to read our Lewisham residential architect and planning guide that includes detailed planning and design advice for your home project. For inspiration and ideas see below some of our other residential projects in Lewisham.
If you need expert advice from an RIBA Chartered Architect please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- the full address of your property,
- a couple of photographs showing the areas you would like to extend and renovate,
- a brief description of the changes you would like to carry out to your home, and
- any estate agent or similar plans you might have available.
- assess the information and get back to you with initial advice about what might be feasible,
- search the public planning records of your local authority to find similar planning approvals nearby,
- prepare a free consultation to include information on design ideas, architectural fee estimates, project stages and requirements, and
- afterwards we will prepare a detailed fixed fee proposal to cover the architectural services you will need for your project.
We are here to assist with your project.
We provide architectural services in the following London Boroughs:
- Hammersmith and Fulham
- Kensington and Chelsea
- Tower Hamlets
- Waltham Forest
Read our design, planning, and architectural guides above if you seek advice for your project.
We can help you with these home extensions and renovations:
- Side extensions
- Rear extensions
- Kitchen extensions
- Roof extensions
- Residential renovations
- Mansard roof extensions
- Contemporary extensions
- Flat extensions
- Garden flat
- House extensions
See our guides above for ideas, inspiration and architectural advice for your home project.
We specialise in
- Greener homes
- Retrofit and energy efficiency for older and traditional buildings
- Conservation areas
- Listed Buildings
- Homeowner architectural services
- Developer architectural services
RIBA Chartered architect services
GOAStudio London residential architecture limited, 86-90 Paul Street, EC2A 4NE, Hackney
t: 0203 984 3005