RIBA Stages | Architectural services for your home project
RIBA Workstages London architectural services
We provide full architectural services for your project; that can be summarised as follows in the context of the RIBA Plan of Work 2013:
• Brief development and assessment of requirements, possible restrictions, design potential and overall project feasibility.
• Laser-measured and photographic survey for the production of accurate and to-scale drawings.
• Preparation of drawings as existing to include accurate and to scale floor plans, sections and elevations.
• Preparation of drawings as proposed; development of concept, and proposals for design, planning and initial costing purposes.
• Preparation of additional Sketch Up 3D drawings; 3D drawings are useful illustrations during the design development stage, however they are not necessary for the local authority submissions.
• Preparation of documents (forms, design/access/heritage, and other statements as necessary) for making the planning submission; liaising with the planners at pre-application stage and during the application assessment period.
• Advice of the need to appoint any other consultants (e.g. Party Wall surveyor, structural engineer, cost consultant, landscape architect, planning advisor, heritage specialist, energy assessor.)
• Preparation of technical drawings for the building regulations stage submission; advice on relevant issues and submission of a building regulations application as necessary either to the Council’s Building Control or to an Approved Inspector.
• Preparation of additional information for any Party Wall, Freeholder and Build Over Agreements necessary.
• Preparation of schedules and specifications for tendering purposes. Preparation of interior design items, lighting and other layouts to include materials, finishes, fittings and furnishing for tendering purposes.
• Evaluation of contractors’ tenders, advice on the selection of a contractor, advice on the selection of a contract between contractor and homeowner, and administration services for the contract during the construction period.
• Monitoring the building works on site during the construction period, liaising with the builder and other consultants on behalf of the homeowner for matters with regards to progress on site, quality control, timescales, payments to the contractor and project management.
Any of the services described above can be offered subject to prior agreement in writing between the homeowner and GOAStudio | London residential architecture.
Interior styling: How to Use Home Staging to Market Your Property and Increase its Value "House staging is a creative art — done correctly, it...
Architectural plans and professional guidance for your home project You will need to prepare architectural plans for your home project. They are...
Terraced house extension plans and professional guidance for your home project Do you own a Georgian, Edwardian or Victorian house? Is it...
Architects London GOAStudio London residential architecture We are London architects with a very specific focus, skillset and expertise and we work...
LOFT CONVERSION COST, ADDED VALUE, AND PLANNING PERMISSIONS By GOAStudio London residential architecture What loft conversion rooms add value?How...
REAR HOUSE EXTENSION IDEAS PHOTO GALLERYBy GOAStudio London residential architecture Clad in brick or clad in timber.Fully glazed or half glazed....
We are creative problem solvers who will deal with any construction, planning, and design issue relevant to your home project.
GOAStudio London residential architecture limited, 86-90 Paul Street, EC2A 4NE, Hackney
t: 0203 984 3005